Your privacy is very important to me and I am committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy explains
- who I am
- what data I collect
- why I collect data
- how the data is collected
- how data is stored
- what I do and don’t do with your data
Who am I?
Natalie James T/a All Ears Counselling and Psychotherapy
What data I collect
I only collect data that you provide. This comprises:
- Enquiries: If you make a enquiry about my services, I will have your email and if we arrange to speak, I will take your phone number and relevant details during our conversation
- Session Data: If you become a client of mine I will take relevant details during and after our sessions to help me to deliver the best possible service to you
- Transaction Data: A record of payments from you
Why I collect data
I need to know this data in order to provide my services to you. I only collect the personal data I need from you so I provide the best service I can to you.
How the data is collected
- Direct: From enquiries about my services via the contact form on my website or through the Counselling Directory or by corresponding with me by phone, email or otherwise.
If you enquire about my services, I do not assume permission to contact you beyond communication about your enquiry.
How data is stored
I will keep all your private information, including your email address, in the strictest confidence. I am committed to making sure your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure all the information I collect. I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
Regarding client data, I am required under the terms and conditions of my professional insurance to keep client data for seven years after our work has completed. After this time the records will be destroyed.
What I do and don’t do with your data
I will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected. I will not share your data with any person or 3rd party unless I am required by law to do so.